Silver Matching Company
Sterling Silver Flatware and Serving Pieces
The Alvin Mfg. Co. was founded in 1886 by William H. Jamouneau in Irvington, NJ.
The company moved to Sag Harbor, Long Island in 1895, and later
changed its name to the Alvin Silver Co. in 1919.
The company's dies and patterns were acquired by Gorham
E-mail for availability and prices