The company had its beginnings in 1874 |
when Clarence L. Watson partnered four other gentlemen
to form Cobb. Gould & Co.
After the departure of Charles Cobb and Samuel Gould,
the firm became Watson & Newell in 1880.
The company restructured in the early 1900's
with the silver operations consolidated
within the newly incorporated Watson Co. in 1920.
acquired the company in 1955.
E-mail for availability and prices